Come see this $50K is What You Pay™ fixed price, fixed timeframe kitchen package program remodel, presented by Sockeye Homes. On the move-in date, the homeowners were ecstatic, saying, “We never imagined it could be this easy, go so smoothly, and be finished so quickly. This is the best remodeling experience we have ever had!” In addition to its package offerings, Sockeye Homes offers a full custom construction side to its business for custom homes, additions, and remodels.
$50K Is What You Pay Kitchen Remodel Includes
- Deconstruction and removal of all existing kitchen items
- All labor and materials for new kitchen
- Professional-grade appliances, including a 36” Wolf dual-fuel range
- High-end cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers and specialty storage features
- Hardwood flooring
- Solid surface countertops with undermount stainless sink
- Full-height tile backsplash
- Designer plumbing and lighting fixtures and under-cabinet lighting
- All designs and labor provided by the most-awarded company in the state by the Building Industry Association of Washington
- Fixed price and fixed timeframe guarantee
Meet the Builder
Sockeye Homes is a remodeler/builder providing award-winning quality at a lower price. Tod Sakai, president of Sockeye Homes, founded the company and team on this very mission. Sockeye Homes is the most-awarded company by the Building Industry Association of Washington and the only company to offer a fixed price, fixed timeframe package program for both kitchen and bathroom remodeling.
With multiple styles and fixed price points to choose from, Sockeye Homes makes the remodeling process simple, fun, fast, and affordable. In addition to its package offerings, Sockeye Homes offers a full custom construction side to its business for custom homes, additions, and remodels. Visit us at sockeyehomes.com to see how our package or custom services can help make your dreams a reality while giving you the most bang for your buck.