Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties Privacy Notice
Effective on September 1, 2016
1. The Purpose of the Privacy Notice
This privacy notice describes how Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties ("MBA") collects and uses your personal information (“Privacy Notice”). MBA values your business and we take all reasonable means to protect your personal information. We provide this Privacy Notice to ensure you understand what personal information we collect, how we use that information and how you can maintain control over our use of your information. The Privacy Notice applies to all users of remodeltour.com and every entity that provides any personal information to MBA.
2. Personal Information We Collect
Throughout the Privacy Notice, “personally identifiable information” (“PII”) means any information that can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Examples of personal information MBA collects include:
- Demographic information or other PII provided by third party market analysis firms, service providers or affiliated organizations or businesses
- Information that may be automatically collected and entered into our system logs when you access our websites or applications, including information about your computer or other electronic devices such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other identifiers, browser type, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, and operating system and date and time of access.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
4. Links to Other Websites
Our Web Properties include links to other websites that have privacy practices different from this Privacy Notice. If you submit PII to any of those sites, your information is governed by the privacy notices as set forth in those websites. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement or notice of any website you visit through a link on MBA’s website.
5. Additional Policy Information
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs and community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others, including members of the public who access those postings. You are responsible for maintaining the security of the PII you post in blogs and community forums.
6. Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, with jurisdiction in the Courts of King and Snohomish Counties, Washington, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
7. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
You must be at least 13 years old to register to use our web site. MBA does not target its offerings toward, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from users under 13 years of age. We will promptly delete any PII that we learn was provided by a user under 13 years of age.
8. Contact Information
Questions regarding this Policy or the practices concerning our Web Properties should be directed to the MBA’s Security Administrator by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone or regular mail addressed to Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties, Attn: Security Administrator, 335 116th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.